9/20/10

Bon Jovi: Nominated

I haven't watched the VMA's in years, I know they were just on the other week.  But I don't think the US show has this category.

But in Europe they have a Moon Man for Best Live Act.

And guess who's nominated!!!

Source

Joining Lady Gaga in the Best Live act category are Muse, Kings Of Leon, Linkin Park and Bon Jovi.

No wonder why you folks in Europe get better set lists.  I doubt their going to win though, I predict Muse.  Even though I got to see them when the opened for U2, I wasn't impressed.  Sorry that's my opinion.  I'm slightly over all things Lady GaGa.

1 comment:

Roman’s Girl said...

HELLO! they would be stupid not to win this one... I've seen all of them live... (one way or another... youtube included) and of course.... us in JoviNation know who the winner is!!!!! It's time that Bon Jovi wins a moon man in both Europe and the USA! Lady Gaga, can go somewhere else (sorry comment not rated pg, not saying it here... but you have an idea of what I'm thinking)

Bon Jovi Widget