9/17/10

Bon Jovi: Jon talks Premier League Soccer

I have to apologize I don't follow European Soccer, with Baseball (or should I say the Yankees) & the NFL my sporting agenda is slightly full.

But Obviously HRH is vastly superior to me since he can "talk" about current going on in Premier League soccer.

Also this guy is obviously not a Bon Jovi fan.

By Tottenham Nation at September 16, 2010 | 7:44 pm | Print

Jon Bon Jovi thinks the arrival of Rafael van der Vaart at White Hart Lane spells bad news for Giovani dos Santos.

Here, James Swanwick asks the 80s rocker exactly what he thinks of polarizing player, Jermaine Jenas.

And what formation does Bon Jovi think Harry Redknapp should deploy in the Champions League campaign?


Why can't they get him on the NFL Network like this.

- So Jon,how will the Cowboys do against the Giants?
- They're fucked.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget