3/2/10

Happy Birthday Jon Bon Jovi

Happy birthday to the man I've had a one sided relationship with for almost 25 years.



Although you're 48 today, and don't look a day over 35 I wish you nothing but happiness on your birthday, and I truly hope you do something for yourself since you have given so much of yourself to myself and the millions and millions of Bon Jovi fans across the world.

And on another happy birthday note, happy birthday to Jon Bon Jovi's butt. It too looks good after all these years.

Jon Bon Jovi's Butt

(If you google Jon Bon Jovi's butt this picture that I took in 2008 @ the Palace of Auburn Hills is the second result)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is an awesome post! I too have had a one-sided affair with Jon since 1986!! I enjoy following you here and on twitter. I was at the 2008 concert at the Palace too. Not nearly as close as you were apparently because I got no butt shots!!! I'll be in Chicago July 30th... again, not great seats, but I'll be there! Thanks again for the great posts and photos of Jon!

Bon Jovi Widget