7/26/10

Bon Jovi: Babies Go Bon Jovi

I don't have any children.  It's a good thing for me I admit I'm selfish.

I also happen to despise radio Disney and all those Kids Bop records.  Having a chorus of 7 year olds sing Green Day doesn't make it any better it's still Green Day, sung by 7 year olds.  Let your kids listen to real music.  My niece knew all the words to RUSH's Moving Pictures CD at 3.  Does she listen to Kids Bop, no.  But she's not listening to Jay-Z either.

I was trying to find out if Crossroads 2.0 was up (aka Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits volume 2) So I found this on Amazon instead. 

Babies Go Bon Jovi

 

First of all... the New Jersey album cover was a leather jacket not a denim jacket, while Jon wore a denim jacket that said Bon Jovi New Jersey on it, the album cover was leather.  Anyway Babies doing Bon Jovi is like Midi elevator music versions of Bon Jovi.  It has 14 songs on it and the only redeeming thing is there is no Who Say You Can't Go Home (see Jon BABIES don't like it either)


New Jersey (album)Track listing looks like this:

 

 

1. Always 
2. Never Say Goodbye (this is actually really pretty although I don't know how you can get to the part with Remember when we used to Park down on Butler Street out in the Dark Remember when we lost the keys, and you lost more than that in my backseat baby... and not wake your baby with laughter.
3. Living On A Prayer
4. Born To Be My Baby
5. You Give Love A Bad Name
6. (You Want To) Make A Memory
7. Bells Of Freedom
8. I'll Be There For You
9. This Ain't A Love Song
10. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
11. Wildflower
12. Blaze Of Glory 
13. It's My Life
14. Bed Of Roses

So many ballads it looks like a bad Time/Life Love CD that you can purchase at 3 AM off the TV.  And the exclusion of Wanted and Have a Nice Day (teach your kids young to disrespect authority, see I shouldn't have children mine would be flipping everyone off and I would be laughing about it.)

 






It's Always midi'ed up for babies, and if that doesn't make you want to cry like a baby check this one out (no they didn't do lay your hands on me)



This company has taken it upon themselves to Baby-fy other artists. My Friends are big fans of Depeche Mode:

I think I prefer Nouvelle Vague's Just Can't Get Enough if I can't get the original.



But here's the one that really makes me cry. The Rolling Stones Satisfaction:


If Mick Jagger were dead he would roll over in his grave

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget