7/16/10

Bon Jovi - Most romantic wedding chapels in Las Vegas, NV

Here's a little something that popped in my Google Alerts.

"Graceland Chapel" is located at 619 Las Vegas Boulevard and has been officiating weddings for over 50 years. Famous couples such as Jon and Dorothea Bon Jovi, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, and Blaine and Robert Trump all pledged their love for one another at the ever popular "Graceland Chapel."

Couples are offered a full service wedding facility with fresh or lifelike flowers, videography, photography, limousine service, and so much more.
Wedding packages start at only $199.00 and can be seen on line atwww.gracelandchapel.com.
I have been to the Graceland Wedding Chapel, inside it too, not for a wedding either.  About 10 years ago.  And for those of you wondering No I did not cry.  But I did get a copy of Jon & Dorothea's Marriage license (no I am not a stalker, it was given to me).

Here are some pictures I took.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget