10/16/10

Bon Jovi: Concerts for the Coast and I was there Part Deux

Here are some pictures I took:
The man with the finest ass in Rock N Roll
Jon during Blood on Blood
Richie during Whole Lotta Leaving
Reading the teleprompter while dancing, now that's multitasking.
Gutter Pimp Ustreaming the concert.  All Hail Gutter Pimp (even though he's a Cowboys Fan [BOOOO!])!!!!!!
Um, who is this sexy man???
Are you still with me???
The rest of the pics are Here.  I don't watermark my images (images are open season once they go on the net, so....  I don't hold any illusions) so if you use them please credit me.  Feel free to leave a comment or favorite them.  I took over 800+ so stop by throughout the day.  Also here's the opening w/Blood on Blood I uploaded to You Tube

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget