11/20/10

Bon Jovi: Greatest Hits Stuff...

I think this has been floating around YouTube in bits and pieces.  Here's the whole thing, this is also included in the iTunes LP.



Here are some pictures too, all of these pictures I believe are from the liner notes of all the Bon Jovi albums:




















I have the poster sized version of this one from Keep the Faith on my wall still to this day, the one thing I have from my ex-sister in law.  The KTF pictures were done by Anton Corbijn who did a lot of work with U2 & Depeche Mode. 


OMG this is my MOST FAVORITE one ever.  This is from the liner notes of New Jersey (obviously look at Jon's jacket).  I don't know why I like it its kind of a foreshadowing of things to come.  At the time in 1988 I couldn't understand why Jon looked so broody in almost all the NJ era pictures (go look them up)  He didn't smile or look like he was enjoying himself.  I guess now he accepts the success and knows how to handle it (with a bottle of Pinot Grigio)






























No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget