8/6/11

Bon Jovi: Happy (Bootleg) Saturday


So This picture was taken April 17th, 2010 in Tampa Florida by me.

Today's track (I'm not giving you the whole show since I don't have any idea how long this break is going to be and need to pace myself and since SOME OF YOU {not mentioning any names but you know who you are and you're both bossy ladies originally from New Yawk} are insistent that I do this every week) is the song that was being performed when the above picture was taken.

So The Happy Saturday Track of the day is Bad Medicine from The Circle Tour Live in at the St Pete Times Forum in Tampa, FL April 17th, 2010.

The Jukebox song that was played was Roadhouse Blues.  Which is also included.

Highlights of this song, Jon says he's going to rename the band Rice Krispies since they snap crackle & pop

And everybody from New Jersey moved to Tampa anyway.

Enjoy.

And Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Erin said...

*hand over heart*....I LOVE you too Deb!

THANK YOU


p.s.

Unknown said...

p.s. what???

Erin said...

p.s. i don't remember what i was gonna say...lmao

Bon Jovi Widget