8/22/11

Bon Jovi: Richie being Dad

Awww.... So cute.


Richie Sambora tagged along to dinner with his 13-year-old daughter Ava and a friend in Woodland Hills, Calif. on Sunday night (August 21).The trio ate at Maria's Italian restaurant.

The rocker is one proud papa! Besides being a model Ava is starting a movie career. She has landed a role in Judd Apatow's film This is Forty.

He recently spoke about his teenager getting into the spotlight.

"There's some trepidation as far as me being a little scared about it, but I'm happy for her and she's really happy and she's going right into it, man," he said.

As for her modeling assignments, there is one thing he's worried about.

He laughed, "Lingerie! I think it would be a little bit too much. I'm still pretty cool at the moment, but that corner is coming real soon.



1 comment:

Becky said...

OMG! I've been there! I used to work in Woodland Hills! Maria's is fabulous! GAH, why does he prowl my old stomping grounds when I leave?! lol

Bon Jovi Widget