9/24/11

Bon Jovi: Happy Saturday

I think this is it for Happy Saturday.  At least for a while.

If you want a bootleg just ask, I'm happy to share it, if I have it.

So here is the Last Show from the Circle/Greatest Hits in Lisbon.

All the songs, not the stream.

The stream cut the bootlegs because they would have to pay royalties to the original writers, I doubt Jon would pay the royalties for a free stream.  Remember 'Hallelujah' was on a DVD you had to buy.

I wish they had ended the show with Never Say Goodbye over I Love This Town, but whatever.  I don't write the set lists (if I did they would be awesomer [is that a word?]).

So here you go Happy Saturday.

The Circle Tour/Lisbon July 31, 2011

2 comments:

Johanne said...

Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

THANK THANK THANK YOU! You know how much I have enjoyed Happy Saturday..It has made my house cleaning so much more awesomer (who cares if its a word or not)..

Bon Jovi Widget