10/8/11

Bon Jovi: New Music from Richie and Nikki



The song is called "Learn to Love". 

Comments are disabled. 

My understanding is the Ass in the Pants song had some really BRUTAL comments (which could be why it was taken down), one of the ones I heard from multiple people was bad karaoke (ouch). 

Richie writes great love songs (I'll be There for you and my understanding is Never Say Goodbye as well), whereas Jon writes songs about stalkers (Always) or bad movie cliches (You had me from hello, Thank You for Loving Me).

2 comments:

Johanne said...

Hope this is not Richie's future kind of gig! This sounded more like justin Bieber or Britney Spears... He's the King of Swing, not the Prince of hip hop! This didn't sound at all like OUR Richie... And her... No comment! Guess I did not like it ;)

Roman’s Girl said...

Correction: This song is called "How To Love", not "Learn To Love". Don't get this confused with a song off the Circle! Thanks.

Bon Jovi Widget