11/6/11

Bon Jovi: Lea Michelle from Glee & NYE Impressed with Jon.

In addition to his vocal styling, something else impressed her about Jon.



Lea Michele found it “weird” kissing Ashton Kutcher, because she’s so used to canoodling with her Glee co-star.

The actress plays a singer called Elise in romantic comedy New Year’s Eve. During the movie, Elise gets stuck in an elevator with a grumpy character called Randy, played by Ashton. Even though they are very different people, they end up sharing a passionate kiss. Lea has revealed it was odd to lock lips with a new co-star.

“I look at him, and every now and again I’m like, ‘You’re not Cory Monteith, this is weird!’ I was nervous, but Ashton is great,” she told the December edition of UK magazine Glamour. “He promised to help me get more Twitter followers.”

The 25-year-old star also performed with a legendary rocker for the movie.

Lea was thrilled to belt out a tune with Jon Bon Jovi, confessing she was impressed with both his vocal skills and his appearance.

“I get to sing with Jon Bon Jovi, which was pretty cool,” she gushed. “I just met him and couldn’t believe how white his teeth are! I didn’t tell him that, though!”

New Year’s Eve also features Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Zac Efron, Robert De Niro, Halle Berry, Katherine Heigl and Jessica Biel. It follows the lives of several couples and singletons over the course of New Year’s Eve.

The movie is released worldwide from next month.

Lea, you had the chance to do what so many of us (or maybe I'm the only one?  That could be and I'm ok with it) of asking Jon, "Crowns, Caps or Veneers?".

Other quips are:
"Jon, oh my God, no wonder why you where sunglasses all the time, the reflection off your teeth is blinding!"
"Jon, when you had your teeth redone in 2001 - 2002 did it impact your singing?"
"Jon, some people have super powers, you just have super white teeth."
"Jon, your teeth are so white, they're racist."





2 comments:

Roman’s Girl said...

FYI: Jon has Veneers.

You could google that info if you wanted.

Unknown said...

I know he has veneers. I don't need to Google something I already know. I just think it would be funny to ask him that question. Just like "Jon how much HGH do you take to stay so young looking?"

*eyeroll*

Bon Jovi Widget