2/25/10

Bon Jovi Tune of the day

I'm going to try everyday around 8:30 PM EST (maybe sooner if I go out at night, YEAH right!) to post a Bon Jovi tune of the day.  I'll try to make it a rarity or a live cut (not on OWN) something not available readily on one of their CD's.

If you have requests I can try and fulfill them, but right now it's going to be whatever suits my Fancy.

Let's try this out:


The first song is a bonus track from either Europe or Japan off the Lost Highway CD, this is one to me at least made me scratch my head this was left off LH for what song?  And its got talk box on it!!!  Have they ever left a song off an album where Richie plays the Frampton 3000??  And why isn't available in the US.  This is called "Put the Boy Back In Cowboy"

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2ea69da282d2c106ab1eab3e9fa335caebbe776fcfc8ac06

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget