2/21/10

Blast from the Past.....

I've seen Bon Jovi in concert several times, and one of the best shows I saw was on the Bounce tour in 2003.  This was prior to when I got my digital camera (I think).   I have scanned the pictures I found, pardon some of the scanner marks.



 This is the back of Joey Fatone's head, he was in N'Sync, he walked by and said Hi to me, I had no clue who he was.  He was really nice to everyone though.
















































Richie singing I'll Be There for You, the Blonde hair in the front is Heather Locklear (they were still married then)

 
Heather Locklear

It was a great show that night it was the first time the played the Forum, and the first time in Tampa since 1996.  They played Never Say Goodbye that night, that was when I had a moment with Jon as I was the only person left in my section (this was their 3rd encore most of the arena left after Prayer) and I was holding my glowing cell phone up during Never Say Goodbye and he pointed right at me, and like I said I was the only one there so it was at me (or at least I can think it was).

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget