2/13/10

Love Songs for Valentine's Day


In the spirit of fairness here are some love songs for those of you that will be spending February 14th with someone you love.


I tried to say witty things for all the songs but I ran out of wit today.

  • Can't take my eyes of off you - Frankie Valli
    This is a very good up-tempo love song. He was probably one of my Dad's favorite artists
  • I'm All Out of Love - Air Supply
    So sappy
  • When I'm with You - Sheriff
    I think the singer in live in Wanaque, NJ for a while (which is where I went to high school for 3 years), and my friend used to babysit his kids.
  • I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
    That movie would have been more awesomer if Ben Affleck died.
  • Listen To Your Heart - Roxette
    Swedish power pop that isn't ABBA or Ace of Bass  
  • All I Want Is You - U2One of my very favorite U2 songs
  • Faithfully - Journey
    My brother danced to this at his first wedding, it only last 3 months cause she didn't take the song to heart. So don't dance to this at your wedding or your spouse will cheat on you.
  • Every Breath You Take - Sting & The Police
    Love + Stalking = This song  
  • Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
    The beginning gets me.
  • I Need Love - LL Cool J
    Ladies still love Cool James
  • Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
    Classic
  • Shameless - Billy JoelGarth Brooks covered it, but Billy's is better IMO.
  • This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
    sign up for eharmony (and get rejected like me) right now.
  • Crazy For You - Madonna
  • Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
  • The Most Beautiful Girl in the World - Prince
  • We Belong - Pat Benatar
  • Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
  • WONDERFUL TONIGHT - ERIC CLAPTON
  • At Last - Etta James
  • I'll Stand by You - The Pretenders
  • TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT - EDDIE MONEY
  • Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
  • MY BABY JUST CARES FOR ME - NINA SIMONE
  • Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney & Wings
  • Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
  • Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
  • ENDLESS LOVE - RICHIE & ROSS
  • Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston
  • You're Still the One - Shania Twain
  • in it for love - Richie Sambora
  • Love Walks In - Van Halen
  • Time After Time    - Cyndi Lauper
  • How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
  • To Be with You - Mr. Big  
  • I Won't Forget You - Poison
  • We've Got Tonight - Bob Seger
  • HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU - MICHAEL BOLTON
  • Love Story - Taylor Swift
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen      
  • AGAINST ALL ODDS - PHIL COLLINS
  • Love is on the Way - Saigon Kick
  • Walkin After Midnight - Patsy Cline
  • Edge of Thorns - Savatage
  • I WOULD DIE FOR U - PRINCE
  • Careless Whisper - Wham!
  • Heaven     - Warrant
  • Underneath It All - No Doubt
  • The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra      
  • Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd  
  • Treat Her Right - Otis Redding
  • River Deep, Mountain High - Tina & Ike Turner  
  • Always - Bon Jovi
    My very favorite Jovi ballad.
  • L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole    

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget