10/19/10

Bon Jovi: Jon joins Sugarland on stage... *sigh*

So Sugarland had a show in NYC for AMEX and Jon showed up to sing MY FAVORITE BON JOVI SONG EVER (OMG this sentence is dripping with sarcasm).



Ok, does anyone know how many It's Alrights Jon does on average during WSYCGH? Cause it seems excessive too me. After the 3rd one it's no longer Alright, it's just annoying. I was making cut throat motions Friday night I think each cut throat motion I did that he clearly saw because I was like King Kong amongst the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz (bunch of short Bon Jovi fans in Gulf Shores) got an additional 10 or so 'It's Alright's'.

But "it's Alright" cause Richie clearly saw the Richie Show Us Moose sign and cracked up (but wouldn't look at us when we would hold it up there after).

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget