12/13/10

Bon Jovi: Don't be surprised...

Don't hold your breathe on Wednesday to see Bon Jovi get inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame.

The inductees list appears through the rumor mill to be Alice Cooper, Neil Diamond, Dr John, Darlene Love and Tom Waits.

I'm shocked I thought for sure the Beasties would have gotten in.

But maybe the list is wrong.

Or maybe as I've thought for so many years (Since Paul McCartney got inducted a second time for Wings....  WINGS???  Who says "Wings influenced me so much as a musician, the first time I heard Band on the Run it changed my life"?) the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a joke.

And it's not just because of Bon Jovi, the fact that Kiss & Rush have been able to be nominated for over a decade and have either been on the voting list maybe once. 

Anyway I hope Jon's Ego isn't too sad on Wednesday.  I won't be.

Source

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget