12/16/10

Bon Jovi: Sitting on Jon's Face

BEST TITLE EVER!!!  Ah yes many of my Gutter Girl friends would like that.  But a woman actually had Jon's face tattooed on her butt and not she sits on he face....

Why wouldn't she have it tattooed on her Labia Majoria?  I mean the butt seems kind of mean...

Post by: Dave-O 17 December, 2010 - 8:44 AM

For Jon Bon Jovi reaching people is a part of his job. But there must be a point when it comes to the millions of fans he meets on the road where he goes 'okay, alright, that's a little bit crazy'. Like getting a tattoo of Jon on your back?



Photo: Triple M

An English lass named Lucy is one of Bon Jovi's biggest fans. And as you can see in the photo that Triple M's Byron Cooke found on her Twitter account, words are not enough to express her love for the Jov. Instead, she got a pictures of Jon's face inked on her back. If this doesn't faze Jon we'll be well impressed.

"Well I wouldn't have done it," says Jon. "But I can one-up you. I was backstage with the director of the movie Moonlight And Valentino that I did and he brought back his nanny and she says 'I'd like to show you a tattoo'.

"She starts to unbutton her drawers, and on her rear-end was a picture like that and she looked me in the eye and [said] 'I get to sit on your face every night'.

"I went 'Wow, nice to meet ya!' I haven't seen the director either since… there's a restraining order against both of them."

The English aren't the only ones keen to fly the Bon Jovi colours. Judging by our Bon Jovi's Biggest Fans photo gallery the Aussies also have a healthy and very passionate love for the Jov.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget