12/19/10

Bon Jovi: Short Hiatus, not for me though...

With the Sydney shows done The Circle/Greatest Hits Tour is done for 2011.   After a holiday Hiatus the guys will be back on the road in February, 2011.

They played 86 different songs throughout the course of this years shows.  Pretty Good. (see the Play by Play abbreviations list to the right).  Can they top that in 2011?

If you start going through withdrawals until they go back on the road (Cause we all know Bon Jovi is like Meth, except without the whole Faces of Meth,we have the Faces of Jovi which is kind of like the O face, but Prayer is playing in the background, your singing along and most importantly its not a mug shot) check out my Media fire folder, I have plenty of things to share (its the holidays afterall!).  Media Fire  If a Link doesn't work let me know I'll re-up it.

Also while this blog isn't a gossip blog, I am amused by the fact that Denise Richards may be dating Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue.  Many of us remember Denise from her time with Richie, we also remember that Richie was married to Heather Locklear who also was married to Tommy Lee also of Motley Crue.  What's the point of all this?  No point really except that I want Cher to date Vince Neil just for sh*ts and Giggles.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget