2/19/11

Bon Jovi: DC is getting an Evening w/Bon Jovi

Those of you going to to the show in DC are getting an Evening with Bon Jovi.

Posted by: Nico Dodd in Leisure Verizon Center

Bon Jovi
Sunday, February 27, Verizon Center ($19.50-$149.50), 6:30 p.m. doors

JBJ and company welcome you to “An evening with Bon Jovi.” For about twenty bucks, you can bring the kids too. Look forward to pending a couple hours looking down from the Verizon Center Penthaus waiting for the band to play “Livin’ on a Prayer.” Last year, Bon Jovi’s “Circle Tour” was the highest grossing tour of 2010.

When I think of the term "Evening with Bon Jovi" I think of the 1996 show in Yokohama, where they did an acoustic set list that ended with In These Arms and then an electric set.  I think many of us have been BEGGING for this for years (since the 1989 MTV awards for me).  Of course last nights show was a pretty traditional show with a REALLY long encore.  I think there were 7 or 8 songs in the encore. 

If you've never heard that show I have it here:  HERE

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget