2/20/11

Bon Jovi: Interested in Going to the show in San Antonio, but don't have a ticket? I can help!

Oh.

In the excitement of my first Fan Club ticket purchasing extravaganza in November, I bought 2 tickets for the St Patrick's day show in San Antonio TX.

And now I have an extra ticket.

I'd prefer not to sell it on stub hub where I could profit from my own foolishness but to sell it to someone who's a fan.

So here are the details.

Section F3 On the floor, David's side
Row 8
Seat 5

Price $152 (US Dollars)

This is Face Value including all fees/surcharges/taxes, etc.

This is a Fan Club ticket, so I will not have it in my possession until the day of show.  My travel arrangements are all booked so I will be there.  

Oh and you'll be sitting (you don't sit at a Bon Jovi concert you boogy your ass off) STANDING next to me.

If you are interested: Drop Me a Line

Feel free to share this post with anyone who may be interested.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget