2/20/11

Bon Jovi: Richie is looking for the next Ex -Mrs. Sambora

Well at least he has a good outlook on Love & Marriage.

Or is it a bad outlook?

BY MARY S. PARK

Sunday February 20, 2011 10:00 AM EST

Richie Sambora
Retna

Richie Sambora is looking for his Mrs. Right – or at least Mrs. Right, for now.

"I'm on a search for my future ex-wife," the Bon Jovi guitarist, 51, told PEOPLE at the N.Y.C. Fashion Week Style 360 afterparty for his line, White Trash Beautiful.

All joking aside, Sambora – whose 2006 split from Heather Locklear came after 11 years of marriage – is ready to settle down, which can only mean one thing: more kids.

"I'm just looking for the right person to have more children [with]," said the father-of-one, whose daughter Ava (with Locklear) is 13. "I just love being a dad."

He adds: "There's nothing like a love for our children. I love being a papa, and that's the truth."

So what's he looking for in the potential mother of his future kids? Sambora says he doesn't have "any preconceived notions."

"I think it just hits you," he says.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...oh...why am I so young? :( lol I wish him all the best & I'm sure someday he'll meet a great woman who he will spend the rest of his live with :)

Unknown said...

Why are you so young? You never know he could be like a reverse Cougar (older woman who dates younger men, see Cher).

I'd like to call him a sex panther. LOL

fragile said...

I would love to have a baby Richie* and I think I'm not the only one. But kids are not toys, so it's not very nice to talk like this. A baby is a gift from God and it's the most magic ''thing'' that can happen to you. My father died from cancer when I was 14... I think of him every day and that is why I think, that even if parents split/divorce, they should still both take care of their children's! Because a child need both, Mom and Dad. My Mom did a great job with me and my brothers, she is a very great person* But, just like Mom, Dad is one and only and nothing and no one, could replace him and his advices*

Bon Jovi Widget