3/20/11

Bon Jovi: I have no freaking title for this... ok AMAZING

The last couple of days have been AMAZING.

If you did not know my friends, Lauri, Stacey & I have been stalking following Bon Jovi.  We went to the Show in San Antonio on Thursday.  Then Friday morning we were up early headed for Las Vegas for the AMAZING show at the MGM.

My internet connection is sucky here at the hotel so not a lot of pictures to be uploaded.  here are somethings.  I have LYHOM from SA in its entirety.   The way that Richie has been saying the line, Satisfaction Guaranteed lately could make my Jonny loving self turn to the dark side, that and cookies.  Oh and the new solo ending is AMAZING!!!!  Richie is SO FREAKING UNDER RATED AS A GUITARIST ITS INSANE.  Oh and just because Jon isn't on stage doesn't mean its time for a bathroom break, show some respect.

If you missed the show in Las Vegas because you couldn't come here for whatever reason no worries.  I streamed it over the net live, and Justin.tv has the show up and ready for you to watch.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

This is the concert pretty much in its entirety. The only thing missing is WSYCGH, I had to switch out my battery, which happened to be convenient.  LOL  I F*cking Hate That Song

And if you are at home keeping score on iphones versus all other phones, both Stacey & Lauri have iphones, 1 on AT&T & 1 on Verizon and neither worked in the arena last night (ok the AT&T phone had no service and the verizon had some but not strong), my Android on Verizon had a signal all night.  And the justin.TV app is free on the droid through Verizon. AT&T - 0 Verizon - 2

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget