4/29/11

Bon Jovi: Thoughts....

So.

These are my thoughts and I don't care if you agree with them or not.  My blog my thoughts.

I'm fortunate enough in the next 2 weeks to see Bon Jovi two more times.  I have a feeling that both shows will be sans Richie Sambora.  This makes me sad.

I'm sad that whatever struggles Richie is going through are this bad, my heart breaks for him.

I'm sad for Jon because he's between a rock and a hard place.

I'm sad I technically won't see my favorite band (but technically if you're a purist Bon Jovi hasn't been Bon Jovi since Alec left/was fired in 1994). 

Screw Technicalities, I'm happy to see them in any form one more time.

I'm sad my favorite song ever won't sound the same without Richie.

Wanted Dead or Alive has been my favorite song forever.  It's in my will that it will be played at any wake if I should die.  I'm that serious about my love for that song.  The lawyer was kind of horrified that I wanted that in writing but, if something happens to me and my Mother is still alive it will not be played. 

Over the years both Jon and Richie have played this song at solo shows they've done, and while my heart belongs to Jon, in regards to Wanted it's all Richie's.


Jon from the Starland Ballroom 2009


Richie 1998 Hamburg, Germany

Of course nothing is as good as them together....

1995 Christmas Show

Get well soon Uncle Mumu

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget