6/19/11

Bon Jovi: Set List from 6/19/2011


Setlist
1st Lost Highway
2nd You Give Love a Bad Name
3rd Born to Be My Baby
4th We Weren't Born to Follow
Fifth Superman Tonight
6th Runaway
7th It's My Life
8th We Got It Goin 'On
9th Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
10th Bad Medicine / Pretty Woman / Old Time Rock and Roll
11th Lay Your Hands On Me
12th When We Were Beautiful
13th Bed of Roses
14th I'll Be There For You
15th Who Says You Can not Go Home
16th I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
17th Work for the Working Man
18th Have a Nice Day
19th Keep the Faith
Additional Numbers:
20th Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
21st Wanted Dead or Alive
22nd Livin 'On a Prayer

I know people associate Jungleland with Clarence Clemons but I always think of Tenth Avenue Freeze Out, because of the line 'The Change was Made Uptown and the Big Man joined the Band'.  Nice tribute to Clarence, Jon.

The Change was made up in Heaven and the Big Man Joined the Band.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget