7/30/11

Bon Jovi: Happy (Boot Leg) Saturday

Happy Saturday!

Today I bring you a show I missed, as I was a piss poor college student at the time.  I wish I had been there it was a kick ass show with an amazing set list.

This was from the These Days Tour September 10, 1995 at the Sun Dome in Tampa, FL.

The set list:

1. Rockin' In The Free World
2. Hey God
3. Livin' On A Prayer
4. You Give Love A Bad Name
5. Keep The Faith
6. These Days
7. Lie To Me
8. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
9. Something For The Pain
10. Because The Night & Damned
11. Blaze of Glory
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead & Papa Was A Rolling Stone
14. Bad Medicine
15. Shout
16. Bad Medicine (Reprise)
17. Always
18. Wanted Dead Or Alive
19. Blood On Blood
20. With A Little Help From My Friends
21. With A Little Help From My Friends(Reprise)
22. Runaway
23. This Ain't A Love Song

 I'm in the process of uploading all the songs right now, so if it's not there please check back later.
They are all there now  :)


Click here for the MP3's

Happy (Boot Leg) Saturday

Edit, I reuploaded Blaze & Rockin' in the free world

Rockin in the Free World

Blaze of Glory

These are on megaupload.  When I re-uped to Media Fire they wouldn't download.  :(

But Megaupload will work.  :)

If it doesn't let me know.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Hey DeBee, thanks for sharing a great Boot. I have just one problem, two of the songs (Rockin' in the Free World and Blaze of Glory) won't download for me. :(

Unknown said...

A few people said that on Twitter yesterday they were having difficulty. So I have re-upped them, if you have any difficulty downloading them let me know.

Bon Jovi Widget