7/27/11

Bon Jovi: Jon on The Simpsons.... Nah!

I'd rather see him on Family Guy.

But here's the story and why he hasn't appeared on The Simpsons.


With the landmark 500th episode coming, IGN tours the Simpsons studios and talks to producer Al Jean about what's to come.

Yesterday, as part of the TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour studio day, IGN TV took a tour of The Simpsons animation studio in Burbank and spoke with producer/showrunner Al Jean and series director Mark Kirkland. Some of the info we learned had already been revealed at the Comic-Con panel last week, but Jean himself told us that The Simpsons will be doing an Inception parody this season......

Was there ever a star who turned down doing a guest voice on The Simpsons? "90% of people we ask say 'yes,'" Jean said. "Like with Jeremy Irons playing Mo's bar rag. But once we actually had someone who said 'please put me in' and then we did and he wouldn't do it. And it was Jon Bon Jovi. He was going to be covered with spaghetti and I guess he thought he was really going to be covered with spaghetti or something. I don't know. I don't know why he turned it down. I've been yelling about it ever since. It's been eight years."

Hey Jon, you wouldn't do The Simpsons, but you did Vegas?

It's like, I won't do a bit part on 'The Good Wife' but I'll do a cameo on 'Jersey Shore'.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget