9/5/11

Bon Jovi: Richie's MDA Performace



Richie sounded great as did Lorenza and Hugh!

I think last night on Twitter someone mentioned that when Richie does these one off solo acoustic things they sound better than when Jon does them.

I have to agree (sorry Jon).

Is it because Richie's played guitar on the original recording and therefore can emulate the technique that sounds best to my ear (and memory)?

Is it because on some base level (I know this is going to come across mean) I think Richie goes into these type of things from a purer place (meaning he actually wants to help raise money and help people with Muscular Diseases versus Jon who does a lot of these charity type shows because either he or someone he is friends with is being recognized by that organization?) I think the last show Jon did like this that was nationally televised was either Stand Up to Cancer or The Hurricane Katrina relief shows. But then again he was with Richie at both those shows.

But this is my blog, my opinion.

Bon Jovi Widget