11/18/11

Bon Jovi: Gonna buy the People's Sexiest Man issue?

I've been starting to coupon a little (not like some of these people on extreme couponing, but just on items I use).

I found a $2 off coupon on coupon network for People Magazine, on page 5 of my zip code (just enter 33607, that's not my zip code but it will work).

Here's the link:
http://www.couponnetwork.com/#page=5

My understanding is Jon has a tiny picture this year, not the spread he had last year (when they were promoting the GH, this year what does he have to promote on a global scale?  NYE?  There's bigger movie stars in that (and God's Gift to Radio and all Media Ryan Seacreast *sarcasm*  The Soul Kitchen?  Not global.).

Good Luck

2 comments:

Mrs Bongiovi said...

I love your comments your so funny! Thank you for all the updates that you give us on Jon and the band on a daily basis

Mrs Bongiovi said...

I love your comments your so funny! Thank you for all the updates that you give us on Jon and the band on a daily basis

Bon Jovi Widget