11/17/11

Bon Jovi: Jon's penthouse one of the best renovations in NYC


7) Jon Bon Jovi
Address: 158 Mercer Street
The Skinny: We know more rumor than reality where this New Museum building penthouse is concerned (hence the absence of photographic evidence). Bon Jovi paid $24 million for it in 2007 The 7,400-square-foot home already had "terraces of unparalleled proportions," a laundry room, two kitchens, an "enormous elevator," and some equally enormous arched windows. (Here's the old floorplan.) What could he have possibly added? Apparently something impressive, because he's hoping to resell the place, quietly, for $45 million.


Thanks Mabel

For $45 million I hope there's one of those toilet seats that warms you when you sit.

But no one knows why the apt is worth $45 Million. There's no pictures since the re-no took place.

All I know is I can't afford it.

Can you?

1 comment:

Teri said...

I would love to see the inside of that place. Anyone have old pictures to share? My ex lived on Mercer too I always was on the lookout for Jon. hahaha

Bon Jovi Widget