9/30/09

Tuesday Night TV Watching

Tuesday nights are the worst nights for TV. I mean I have 3 hours of TV watching.


8 PM NCIS(:Original).

While I like the chemistry between Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo) putting them together would be wrong, like the show Mad about You when they got together it was another sitcom about a couple and then their kid. I don't want to see Tony & Ziva get together and then have all the flashbacks like they did with Gibbs (Mark Harmon) & the late Director Jenny Shepard (Lauren Holly).

I like that McGee (Sean Murray) may be dating a Psychiatrist, would it be ironic if she used him to write a book on human psychosis?

The story line was good, it's always nice to see Tony use his police skills.

Is it me or have the first 2 episodes been less Gibbs-centric than in the past?

9 PM NCIS:LA

LL Cool J (Sam Hanna) and Chris O'Donnell (G Calen) have good chemistry. I love the short lady, she's a combination of Ducky & Abby from NCIS(:Original).

The story lines here have been good as well. Fast paced and seem thought out well.

They also use my coffee pot. Seriously.

The only big question I have is when will we see LL Cool J remove his shirt, cause there's a reason why the ladies love LL.



10 PM The Good Wife/Chopped

Ok, I switched between both shows.

I love Chris Noth so much and even though he is playing a misogynistic Bill Clinton/Elliot Spitzer type, I still love him. I loved him before SATC when he was on L&O with Jerry Orbach. Christine Baranski is also on the show. Its really good. A Family Drama with law and hookers. Lots of hookers and Chris Noth's character may have slept with some if not all of them. I'd hate to see them make Juliana Margulies like a cougar cause one of the younger more technically savvy legal types is following her around like a lost puppy. I thought the show is the good wife, not cougar town, which is on another network. Oh and Chris Noth's character is the disgraced state attorney from Cook County IL, where many politicians are corrupt. And his character gave into temptation Elliot Spitzer style. Was he smoking crack in one of the pictures his son got? Hmmm….

Chopped was the Chopped of champions, the ultimate chopped champion. I like this show but at the same time I hate it. That bitchy judge pisses me off; she is such a bitch to all the women chefs but then flirts with all the male chefs.

It seems like people who win on chopped don't take a lot of risks. They play it very safe.

And is it me or are the networks conspiring together to make the shows go to commercial within 30 seconds of one another? Both shows were on commercial at the same time the whole hour. It was very frustrating. And Food Network, Chopped has too many commercials placed at the wrong time, I don't care if I miss who gets chopped because I can go back to it and watch them cook and go, Oh dude number 1 got chopped after last round because he's not cooking this round.

Then 11 PM was Family Guy on Cartoon with some Golden Girls on WE during commercials.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget