10/1/09

Nothing makes me happier than Bon Jovi....

I heard We Weren't Born to Follow (WWBTF) a few weeks ago and I thought something was missing and you would think in 23+ years of listening to Bon Jovi I could put a finger on something that's missing.

But I couldn't.  Maybe there's too much going on (or not going) on in my life that I can no longer take days of my life to review, study, and philosophize the meanings and missings of a Bon Jovi song.  I listen to their music and it makes me feel less sad about my situation and takes away some of my stress for a little while.

But I read elsewhere on the interwebs that the song was missing a Richie Sambora guitar solo.  A Bon Jovi (the band not the solo work) song without a Richie solo is like a day in the rain forest without rain.  I mean what fun will it be to hear WWBTF LIVE without seeing a Richie Solo Face (as illustrated in the next picture):

Bon Jovi -

I have always wondered if this is his "O" face.  If you personally know please share the details with me. LOL

So then word comes out, Richie added a solo for the album release but the one you & I are hearing on radio does not contain Richie's solo.

But then I saw this post:
http://thegoddesshathor.blogspot.com/2009/09/wwbtf-richie-solo.html

And I watched this video:


And there you will find the solo.

To thank the Gods for this I offer a picture I took of Jon Bon Jovi's butt.

Jon Bon Jovi's Butt

Amen.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget