11/21/10

Bon Jovi: Letter to Santa

One of my Twitter Friends (@LisaLisaM18) was saying that her child was writing her annual letter to Santa.  And I thought I should write a letter to Santa.  While I know Santa doesn't exist, I believe the magic of Christmas people doing even small things for people they don't know is great.

Unfortunately, my letter didn't turn out as a gift to mankind and peace on Earth, etc.

In fact I may be on Santa's do not distribute list (would Santa have a shit list?)

So here's my letter:

I'll be sure to post pictures if this happens.  LOL

2 comments:

Roman’s Girl said...

OOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGG! I love it! ROFLMAO! This is so great... You're hilarious, Dee. Hugs to you.... Have a great Thanksgiving, and thank you for making me laugh so hard that I cried. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! Glad you liked it. :)

Bon Jovi Widget