11/10/10

Bon Jovi: You got $50K?

If I had a Million Dollars (If I had a million dollars), sorry Bare Naked Ladies moment (I'm not a one trick pony, I do listen to other things besides Bon Jovi, on occasion).

But If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars), I'd buy a table at this event for my friends (OK, maybe 2 since I know so many of yous).

Oh and the bottom sentence tells you why this is happening.

I like this event better than that event last year with the Houston Law Firm, which still makes me believe that one day, If I win the PowerBall for $220 Million (I'll take the lump sum of approximately 135 Million thank you) I will have a private Bon Jovi concert, and the rider will state NO WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME and possibly Runaway because this ain't back to the future, we don't have no flux capacitor ain't gonna be no time travel today!  But definely no Who Says, I'll throw in an extra million if they play Edge of a Broken Heart.

The Denver Post
Lead singer Jon Bon Jovi

Rock megagroup Bon Jovi will play an unusually intimate benefit show at the Colorado Convention Center on Jan. 21 for the University of Colorado Hospital's 5-year-old Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CEDAR).

The concert and dinner will be in the Korbel Ballroom, with seating for 11,000 people at 110 tables. Tables cost $2,500 to $50,000, and 20 are sold out.

"Getting this band is amazing because they're coming out for a one-off show, and they sold out the Pepsi Center the last two times they came through," said AEG Live Rocky Mountain Region president Chuck Morris, the show's producer.

CEDAR is on the Anschutz Medical Campus, and Denver billionaire Philip Anschutz owns AEG Live, which books and promotes Bon Jovi worldwide.

John Wenzel, The Denver Post

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget