1/8/11

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge

I guess this is something I'll attempt to do from today, 1/8/11 through 2/6/11.  It begins today.  I'll try and make these posts appear at 12:00 PM everyday.
30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge

Day 1 - Favorite photo of Bon Jovi
2 - Favorite photo of Jon
3 - Favorite photo of David
4 - Favorite photo of Tico
5 - Favorite photo of Richie
6 - Your all-time favorite Bon Jovi song
7 - Your favorite song from Slippery When Wet
8 - Your favorite song from New Jersey
9 - Your favorite song from Crush
10 - Your favorite song from Have a Nice Day
11 - Your favorite cover or B-side
12 - List all the times you’ve seen Bon Jovi live, if at all
13 - Your favorite Bon Jovi gig
14 - A photo of Bon Jovi that you have taken, if any
15 - A topless photo of the guys
16 - Your favorite quote from Jon Bon Jovi
17 - Your favorite album art
18 - Your favorite tour/era
19 - Your favorite quote from Richie Sambora
20 - Your favorite music video
21 - The song that made you fall for Bon Jovi
22 - A photo of you and any member of Bon Jovi, if you have one
23 - A photo of your favorite Bon Jovi merchandise
24 - Your favorite Bon Jovi lyric
25 - Your favorite Bon Jovi logo
26 - A photo of a member of the band’s tattoo
27 - Would you ever consider getting a Bon Jovi-inspired tattoo? Explain
28 - Cities/places you’ve seen Bon Jovi
29 - Reasons you love Bon Jovi
30 - Random - whatever you want, you’ve made it!

2 comments:

blushnscarlet said...

Now this sounds like fun. Mind if I steal it? Because you know I need something to keep my attention on Bon Jovi. Not.

Unknown said...

Go ahead, I stole it from someone on tumblr. The good thing about blogger is I can make a few posts and then set them up to post. So I have a few days done already in case I get busy.

Bon Jovi Widget