1/4/11

Bon Jovi: Jon Tailgates

Greetings from the middle of nowhere in Illinois.  Typically I blog from my subtropical lair in Sunny Florida, but the cold up here is kind of ridiculous, and reminds me why I never want to move back north again.  Even to my Native New Jersey, there Who Says You Can't Go Home?  I say I can't go home.

But enough about me what about Jon.

First of all, he ain't dead.  Cause he ain't sleeping.  :)  (Ha Ha Sleep when I'm dead get it?)

Second, Jon has returned to the US from the sunny beaches of St Barts.

According to @arieox on twitter, Jon played last night at a tailgate for Stamford University Alumni at the Orange Bowl.

There now there's proof, Jon isn't dead, and if you pay him he will come....

My Mind just headed to the gutter....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shit. is it bad that my first thought was NOOOO!!!! he cut his hair!!! D:

lmfao.

Unknown said...

He's playing Dad for a few weeks he has to cut his hair to play the "dad" roll. Once they get back on tour he'll have mangy sex God hair again.

Bon Jovi Widget