1/30/11

Bon Jovi: Sharing Sunday

Here's a little something I found yesterday.  I renamed and numbered all the tracks for your listening pleasure in iTunes.

From Zurich, Germany on the I'll Sleep When I'm Dead tour back in 1993.

The great thing (or maybe the bad thing depending on how you look at it) about these older bootlegs is how when you compare them to today, Jon really hasn't changed the order of some of the more well known songs in almost 20 years.  Click on any of the songs below to go to the folder,

The track listing is:
I Believe
Wild in the Streets
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
I Can't Help Falling in Love with You (Elvis Cover)
Bed of Roses
Keep the Faith
I'd Die For You
Blaze of Glory
Lay Your Hand on Me
Sleep When I'm Dead
Blood on Blood
Bad Medicine
Shout! (Isley Brothers Cover but it's really based on the Otis Day & the Knights version from National Lampoons Animal House)
Help! (The Beatles cover)
Wanted Dead or Alive (w/Acoustic Introduction)
In These Arms
Living on a Prayer

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

blushnscarlet said...

*sniff* *sniff* Links aren't working for me!

Unknown said...

It should work now, Blogger didn't like it when I hyper linked multiple lines of text.

Blogger Fail

Lesson Learned.

LOL

Bon Jovi Widget