2/1/11

Bon Jovi: Snowed in? Here's something to warm you up

I don't know why everyone is bitching about the snow.  It was about 80 here in beautiful sunny Florida.

Oh I'm psychic I could hear everyone subliminally send me messages like, "Go F*ck yourself b*tch, I hope a hurricane hits you this summer..."  Hey Hey people I lived in that, I shoveled snow, I am aware of how cold your fingers get from a little wet snow.

So anyway to get those good happy vibes back here are a few hot things:


Bon Jovi - Yokohama 1996

Sweet Merciful Jesus if DAMNED doesn't get your blood moving, your not a real fan....  I'm just saying.  This is also the show where they did an acoustic set with In These Arms.  It's great quality.

What else could warm you up?

Pictures?

I can do that. Enjoy!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm nice and toasty now!! Thanks for all the hot goodies!! And all the news too!! Can't wait to celebrate my birthday with Bon Jovi. Getting older has never been better!!

Peg

Bon Jovi Widget