1/30/11

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge Day 23

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge

Day 23 - A photo of your favorite Bon Jovi merchandise

I have so much that when 20/20 did their sit down interview with Jon I joking said to my Dad (and maybe it wasn't so jokingly) I paid for that house.

I love the shot glass set I got at the NMS last year.

I have all of my tour programs framed and hanging up (although out of all my tour programs my most beloved one is the Pink Floyd one from their last and probably final tour in 1994 for the Division Bell).

I have framed my poster from Giants Stadium in 2001.

My Keep the Faith poster from 1993 is still on my bedroom wall.

My Bon Jovi t-shirts from the 80's, they are still in good shape.

I have a bunch of vinyl singles, Runaway, You Give Love a Bad Name, Lay Your Hands on Me, etc.

I would have to say my probably most prized possession is my Vinyl Copy of New Jersey on picture disc.  The New Jersey Album cover was the B side and the picture from inside the liner notes was the A side. I saved up for MONTHS (I was 13 at the time) to get it hoping that someone else wouldn't go into Record Record in Pompton Lakes , NJ and buy it before me.




1 comment:

blushnscarlet said...

You are a devoted financial supporter of Bon Jovi! You should at least get a parking spot in Jon's garage, IMO...

Bon Jovi Widget