8/13/11

Bon Jovi: Happy (Bootleg) Saturday

This has been a rough week for me.

Thursday was the 3rd anniversary of my Dad's passing.  I still miss him and it doesn't hurt any less, but at least now I can tell people about him having Lymphoma and being in the hospital (and how I was driving my Mom to the hospital, we were about a mile away and the doctor called and told her over the phone that my Dad passed) without sobbing like a 2 year old.

I have been listening to this song a lot this week.  So I decided that I was going to upload most of the bootleg copies I have of it.  I did not upload the version of this song off the its original album release (Crossroads), the Box Set or One Wild Night (you've had 2 choices and since Always isn't on OWN you only have 1 choice).



So here's the folder with THIRTEEN versions of Someday I'll be Saturday Night

Comments and thank yous here are always appreciated.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you for sharing THAT with us..and no it doesn't hurt any less as time goes on..this song had its own relevence in my life and I will now think of you as well when I listen to it.


p.s. YOU ROCK! Thanks for doing this

Bon Jovi Widget