8/11/11

Bon Jovi: Interview with David

Google searching for something else completely and came across this recent interview from Swiss International Airlines.  Nothing Earth shattering.


The US – Rockband Bon Jovi, founded in the early 80ies, is a legend! The four rockstars have compiled an exclusive music channel for SWISS. The keyboarder David Bryan told us a bit more about himself and Bon Jovi.

How did you get into making music and why especially rock music?
I started classical piano lessons at the age of seven playing in bands since I was thirteen years old. I then joined Jon Bon Jovi’s former band “Atlantic City Expressway”. At the age of seventeen, I fell in love with Rock’n’Roll when I first heard it… Elvis, then the Beatles, the Rolling Stones and many more.

You are currently on world tour. Do you like to travel?
I love to travel and travel the world!

Which ones are your favourite destinations?
That is so hard to say!! I love the entire planet!

Are there places where you like performing the most?
I like performing everywhere actually. But it’s always extra special playing in the Giants Stadium at home in New Jersey.

For SWISS, you have put together an exclusive music channel with your biggest hits. Have you ever had an inspiration for a song on an airplane?
I really do like listen to music on airplanes. And yes, I’ve had some great idea’s during my time in the skies!

Do you already have plans after your world tour?
Yes, a follow-up to my Tony Award winning Broadway Musical “Memphis”, which is tentatively called “Chasing The Song”, about the beginning of the 60ies and the impact of song writers.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget