8/10/11

Bon Jovi: Something on Bon Jovi's concert rider...

Is it Pinot Grigio (with clean glasses and ice?)

No

M&M's without the Brown M&M's because they're more festive that way?

Nope that was Van Halen.

Muscle Milk?

Yup.


After determining the dinner menus and getting them approved by the show, they move onto the dressing rooms and are responsible for finding the items requested by the artist and production. The process of finding those items is usually a story in itself, especially when the requests are unique or off-the-wall, or just plain hard to find. She said she has 6-8 stores she and her servers generally use to shop for the items.

“I’ve always been able to usually find what a celebrity wants. The best way to deal with it is if I can’t find something and I’ve exhausted all my possibilities, I go back to the show and say we’re having difficulty finding this. I try and take suggestions from them as to where to get it. We just had Bon Jovi and they asked for Muscle Milk which I have never heard of before, but I guess they sell it at a lot of Walgreens. It’s very easy to find, however, they wanted the light and they wanted the vanilla. That was what was hard to find, we kept finding the chocolate or the banana. So [production] just ended up bringing 8 with her, she said ‘I have some on the bus, I’ll just bring that."

Because Muscle Milk help you to bring two tickets to the gun show.... Ok One ticket to the gun show...


3 comments:

Erin said...

hmmmm Muscle Milk!

Unknown said...

Milk, it's makes muscles strong... and sexy.

owensbonjovi1@gmail.com said...

When was this taken

Bon Jovi Widget