11/4/10

Bon Jovi: Jon Bon Jovi: Hard Rocker struggle with his children

Ok, this was translated with Google Translate, since my German is bad (although my English might be worse and I was born in the United States, although being born in New Jersey may lead me to be linguistically challenged).


"MY KIDS DRAG ME EVEN AT 'ROCK BAND' FROM '

Jon Bon Jovi at his performance in Cologne

Thursday afternoon, 15.05 clock, Jon Bon Jovi (48) comes into the Hyatt. As a superstar comes Sun Slightly mirrored sunglasses, easy-to-late, hair combed slightly only thirst for calm water. The make-up wife, he nodded in a friendly way, says: "Thank you, we need not today." He looks great - with almost 50, even if it's kids now have defeated even musically. ... More about that later

Next year one of the most successful bands on the planet comes back to Germany. Since last week's "Greatest Hits" album is on the market. All hits. More than 100 million albums sold. Jon drops down on a sofa, told Bild he says, "Well, to be back in Cologne. Feels like we have spent over 400 days in the city. "

Band 25 years, several tours. Most of Cologne was there. In the coming years not. Because it works, including Munich, Dusseldorf, Dresden and Mannheim. In Cologne, was a special gig. Housed in a former cinema. Only a few hundred guests.

Jon: "It does not matter whether we play in front of 800 000 or eight people. Somehow we have to ensure that none is sitting on its hands. "On what he thinks when he was in Germany when he is in Cologne?" One thing I remember well. We have even celebrated the second birthday of my daughter . So the city is part of the family. "

Speaking of family: There betrays the man from New Jersey, why does it sometimes spat at home.

.. "In 'Rock Band' on the games console I am now the oldie" is at the game's points for karaoke singing "Recently I lost my own song I wanted to 'Living above prayer' sing, but määäääp Kaputt.! - the system me being sacked. I was too bad. Hi, this is our song, when I go again trying to have the computer tell me again done. My kids found it funny, but Daddy was pissed. When the next tour there's the whole but again live, I promise. "

There was a first taste of it at the mini-gig in Cologne. There, Jon Bon Jovi rocked with tape for an hour on stage - and rewarded the cheering fans with "Bad Medicine" as the extra fat addition.

Here's some pictures from that article.



























No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget