11/2/10

Bon Jovi: The Ultimate Greatest Hits DVD

I bought my copy, gotta make a few partial payments on Jon's mortgage.

Here's some details.

The DVD is on sale for on Amazon.co.uk as I posted a few days ago.  With standard shipping it comes out to $17.89 US with the current exchange rates.  Your credit or debit card should have an additional 2-3% (or more) foreign currency transaction fee for your bank to do the currency exchange, while banks are known as "lending institutions" their primary goal is to make money, not to lose it.  If you attempt to have the fee waived the nice customer service person will tell you how this is in your cardholder agreement, blah blah blah (No I didn't do this, I worked for a bank and the lady was pissed when her $10000 French, Carriage style crib she bought for her baby was 2% higher than she expected after the currency change, and she DEMANDED I return that fee, that's the one fee that we could not waive since you elected to make the purchase with your credit card, if you're spending 10K on a crib, 2% shouldn't really matter, but I guess it does.)

The DVD is all regions (Like the MSG DVD) and NTSC which means it will play in newer US players.

So enjoy some more Jovi shopping, and remember, the holidays are right around the corner.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget