12/8/10

Bon Jovi: Christmas Tune-age with Richie

Get your minds out of the gutter.  Oh Holy Night is a Christmas song not.... well I'm not going to end up in the sewer with some of you Richie Girls.

This is off an album called "MERRY AXEMAS" which is available on Amazon.com (click the link)




And here's Oh Come All Ye Faithful (mind meet gutter). This song is available on a CD called A Home For The Holidays (which also contains Jon's attempt at writing & recording a Christmas Song I wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas which was the B-Side to the Keep The Faith single [As well as Living in Sin Live From Lakeland FL during the New Jersey Tour, but I digress], which in my opinion is a horrible Christmas Song.  But I love 99% of the stuff Jon writes, Christmas songs though are not his forte.)

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget