1/15/11

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge Day 8

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge

Your favorite song from New Jersey

I love New Jersey, its probably my favorite album, but the song I probably spent the most time listening to and that my adolescent 13 Year Old dreams (this was back in 88 - 89 after all) were centered around this song.



I remember how the video was considered so SCANDALOUS back then and now you compare it to the stuff you see when MTV actually plays videos, its like what was the big fucking deal? I used to wait til 9 PM and turn on my little 10 inch TV and watch the video, they always played it right after 9 PM so it wouldn't be seen by impressionable "Uts".

Oh course this was also when Jon was doing these interviews that he wasn't ever going to get married, blah blah blah.

I've seen this live a few times and I still get chills at the first few opening bars.

1 comment:

blushnscarlet said...

Another occasion when Richie shouldn't have bothered with a shirt...

Bon Jovi Widget