1/20/11

Bon Jovi: Australian Flood Relief

I tried to post this earlier today but I was trying from my BB, and it wasn't successful.

A compilation CD is coming out to help with the devastating floods in Australia, and Bon Jovi is going to be on it, not sure what track.

Here are the deets.  Don't know where it's for sale but when I find out I'll post a link.

Lots of great Bon Jovi fans in Australia and many of them have been impacted by the flooding.



The Daily Telegraph January 21, 2011 12:00AM

THE Boss said yes again. So did Billy Joel. Kings of Leon, Bon Jovi, Sting, Pink, Foo Fighters, Bob Dylan, Beyonce -- they all wanted in.

The international music community have joined their Australian mates to donate songs for the Flood Relief compilation CD, just as they did for the 2009 Victorian bushfires.

This time the compilation -- available Monday -- will stretch to three CDs, including tracks from Midnight Oil, Guy Sebastian and Delta Goodrem.

Sony hopes to at least match the $1.7 million raised by the Bushfire Aid CD in 2009.

I hope this CD is available everywhere, lots of my favorite artists.  And it's for a great cause.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The track will be "Who Says You Can't Go Home" - http://www.undercover.fm/news/13444-sony-to-release-flood-relief-for-flood-victims

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Thanks Anonymous! I appreciate it

Bon Jovi Widget