1/18/11

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge Day 11

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge

Day 11 - Your favorite cover or B-side

This is an easy one.

This song was the B-Side to Livin' on a Prayer

I will honestly tell you Always isn't Bon Jovi's #1 selling single of all time because of Always.  But because of the B-Side.  Many of us long term fans who grew up listening to Bon Jovi in the late 80's early 90s remember this song being played every once and a while on different radio stations late at night (I remember Z-100 playing it around or after 11 PM a lot).



I still love this song, it puts me in a great mood.

1 comment:

blushnscarlet said...

I looked forever for this song on an album at the time. It was the Bon Jovi song that didn't exist. I would get soooo excited when they actually did play it on the radio! Great memory :o)

Bon Jovi Widget