1/17/11

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge Day 10

Bon Jovi: 30 Day Bon Jovi Challenge

Day 10 - Your favorite song from Have a Nice Day

 Well you sure as Hell know which song AIN'T my favorite.

I love HAND.  The thing is HAND had some great tracks that were not released in the US, so I will give you my favorite track off the official US release I will also give you the ones that were I guess in the Band's eyes (or should I say Jon's eyes) not suitable for US audiences.




I love this song. I GET it.  I don't say Have a Nice Day to people I know anymore because I don't want them to think I'm telling them to Fuck off.

This is my favorite song off HAND, I do not understand why it wasn't on the CD everywhere.  Unless Jon didn't want to do the whole, "I haven't been a Saint..." thing in interviews.    Enjoy, this is a fan made video, it will be out Dirty Little Secret.

2 comments:

blushnscarlet said...

Oh, I love DLS! Good song! And I also L-O-V-E the animated HAND icon!!!!

Unknown said...

I know. I saw it the other day and was like OMG need it!!!

The only bad thing is I hope Richie didn't write a lot of the lyrics thinking about Diseased Richards.

Bon Jovi Widget