7/9/11

Bon Jovi: Happy Saturday

Here is a treat from me to you.

Back in 1988 when New Jersey came out Jon, Richie & David went on Westwood One Radio and did an hour show with call in and chit chat, it was syndicated all over the country (I remember listening to it on Z-100 in NYC I think it was on at like 11 PM on Sunday nights).

 Remember this is when they were still young and carefree (and drunk or high on "80's drugs"), so lots of laughs and jokes about Sake.

So I have 2 versions of that audio, the Lossless FLAC files and the itunes friendly MP3 versions.

The FLAC files are HERE (they should be all uploaded at 12:30 PM EST)

MP3 is HERE

Part 2 has a great acoustic version of Diamond Ring.  Since it didn't make New Jersey.

2 comments:

rutpop said...

Hey thanks for this, it's one I didn't have ;-)

Unknown said...

You're welcome!

Bon Jovi Widget